|Membership:||On ECPlaza since 2010|
|Business Type:||Manufacturer, Exporter|
|Product Category:||Other Metal Processing Machinery|
|Main Item / Product:||waterjet cutting machine|
|Keywords:||waterjet, waterjet cutting machine, Dardi|
|Main Target Region:||World Wide|
|Safety / Quality Approvals:||ISO9001:2008|
|Representative / CEO's Name:||Jack Yang|
|Employees Total:||250 to 499|
|Annual Revenue:||More than US$1,000,000|
|Annual Export Rate:||61%|
DARDI International Corporation, founded in 1996, is the first and now the largest manufacturer in China specializing in the research and development of ultra-high pressure waterjet technologies and related products. The flagship product, the waterjet cutting machines, is used widely in various industries wherever there is a need to cut a material. DARDI not only has more than 80% of Chinese market for waterjets, but today is also one of the world’s largest producer of waterjet systems. It is a kind of world-level high-tech products with application of various technologies such as electromechanical integration, ultra-high pressure waterjet, CNC automation, automatic inspection and compensation, CAD, manufacturing and robots etc.
With its rapid development in technology and increasing demand for cold cutting process by more and more industries, DARDI has become a world famous brand based on its excellent price-performance ratio.
The Leader of Ultra-high Pressure Waterjet Applications in China,
The Top Manufacturer of Waterjet Products in the world.
DARDI, with experiences in R&D and manufacture with over 2000 users for years, now owns over 40 patents related to ultra-high pressure numerical control waterjet cutting machine and ultra-high pressure water cleaning technology. It takes the lead in compiling of the first Industrial Standard and National Standard for Ultra-high Pressure Waterjet Cutting machine in China.
Highlights of DARDI
- 1996: Manufactured the first UHP waterjet cutting machine in China.
- 2002: Contributed to the first national standard for UHP waterjets in China.
- 2002: Manufactured first UHP waterjet designed for safe deposition of artillery shells in China.
- 2003: Manufactured the first robotic waterjet in China for cutting automobile interiors.
- 2008: Flow International Corporation, becomes shareholder in DARDI International.
- 2008: DARDI and Flow International enter an agreement of DARDI producing for Flow International.
- 2009: Gold Prize – New Patent Product: “400MPa ultra-high pressure waterjet cutting machine” Grade 1 Prize in Jiangsu Provincial Technology Innovation.
- 2010:4 Axis waterjet cutting systems released for sale on general market.
- 2011:5 Axis waterjet cutting systems released for sale on general market.
- Own over 40 waterjet related patents.